Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome to Arizona


We have arrived at Desert Trails for the winter! What a view out my back door. We went to a Cowboy Symposium yesterday with Ruthann and Fred.  Real cowboys preforming original songs and poetry, some pretty interesting stories about life on the range.  



My cactus garden outside my door.  We had to do some trimming and removal of dead cactus, of course it didn't take me long to end up with cactus needles in my fingers.  The gamble quail and doves have found the bird bath already.  My little oasis in the desert
                                                                                                                                                                                           




     Looking forward to the return of our winter friends and getting together!  We have had some welcomed rain the last couple of days and even snow up on  nearby Mt Lemon.  I needed a rainy day to catch up on daily chores and up date my blog. 
My home on wheels.



No comments:

Post a Comment